2023 MBMA Annual Report Now Available
Date:December 13, 2023
Contact:Tony Bouquot, General Manager
The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) has released its 2023 annual report, “Metal Building Systems – A Sustainable Future.” It focuses on the sustainability and resiliency of metal building systems and how MBMA and its members continue to lead the industry in developing new and better solutions to advance metal building system design and manufacture. The report is available for free download at www.mbma.com/Annual_Reports.html.
“2023 has been a very productive year for the association,” says MBMA Chair Mark Van Dyken. “As the need for sustainable buildings grows, MBMA members are providing buildings that meet the demand. We’ve also had a host of accomplishments this year, including another outstanding student design competition.”
The 2023 MBMA Annual Report includes:
- A review of accomplishments and award winners for the past year.
- An architect’s perspective on the resiliency of metal buildings systems.
- Overview of the MBMA Design Competition for architectural students with a look at this year’s entries and prize winners.
- Year-end reports on MBMA initiatives including the next edition of the MBMA Manual, accreditation, fire protection, workplace safety, and more.
- Educational and technical resources available from MBMA.
“It’s been a banner year for us,” adds Tony Bouquot, MBMA general manager. “Our student design competition has taken off and continues to grow in popularity, we published the Best Practices to Comply with Whole-Building Air Leakage Testing Requirements for Metal Building Systems, presented our inaugural Ellifritt Award, introduced the Travels with Tony video series and released four more folios in the Architectural Significance in Metal Buildings series. The MBMA staff and volunteers work tirelessly and they deserve the credit for the strength of our industry and organization.”